We Make Seismic Simple
nVent CADDY Seismic Solutions protect people, property and equipment during and after a seismic event by ensuring business continuity and continued operation of critical infrastructure and services. nVent CADDY's innovative seismic bracing solutions reduce the total installed cost, and the provided installation technique training and guidance ensures seismic code and standards compliance.
The nVent CADDY team makes seismic simple by:
- Working with you to design a turn-key, fully engineered, complete bracing system that meets your needs
- Identifying the appropriate products from the broad offering
- Offering compatible fixing, fastening and support products
- Explaining installation techniques and tips to meet the evolving codes and standards requirements
From design to construction to inspection, we keep our process transparent to ensure a full understanding of the final bracing installation, whether it requires cable or rigid bracing solutions.
Want to learn more about our process and how nVent CADDY can help with your next job?
- Design Optimization
- Bracing Layouts with Bill of Material
- Stamped Drawings
- Cable and Rigid Bracing
- Innovative Products
- Superior Solutions
- Quick Turnaround
- Local Availability
- In-Market Support
Download nVent CADDY Seismic Bracing Specifications from Product MasterSpec
Download specs for vibration, isolation and seismic sections for:
- 210548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For Fire-Suppression Piping And Equipment
- 220548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For Plumbing And Piping Equipment
- 230548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For Hvac
- 260548.16 Seismic Controls For Electrical Systems
- 270548.16 Seismic Controls For Communications Systems
nVent CADDY Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Seismic Bracing Systems Catalog
The nVent CADDY team makes seismic simple by a full line of products for Mechanical, HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection applications. Download the catalog.
nVent CADDY Seismic Webinar Avaliable
This webinar covers the basic concerns about seismic bracing, important codes and standards, considerations for bracing and the overall product offering.
Featured Products and Applications
nVent CADDY cable bracing is an ideal alternative to rigid bracing for fire sprinkler systems when brace lengths greater than 19’ - 8” (6 m) are required or when confined/crowded spaces make rigid systems difficult to install.
Seismic Bracing Videos - Cable and Rigid Bracing
Learn more about the differences between our Seismic Bracing options and find tools to help you choose the system that's right for your project here.