Improve Network Service And Reliability
It’s critical to protect your network infrastructure from environmental conditions that could cause disruptions or failure. nVent solutions protect against power and lightning disturbances, temperature, dust, electrical noise and physical damage. nVent’s innovative, efficient products are built to support the rapid deployment of telecommunications infrastructure – a major advantage in a fast growing industry. Our powerful portfolio of brands offers a range of high quality products that meet and exceed industry standards, helping connect and protect your electrical and electronic assets.
- nVent ERICO offers direct strike lightning protection systems, surge protection devices, and grounding and bonding solutions
- nVent SCHROFF provides enclosures and advanced cooling and open standard embedded systems
- nVent HOFFMAN offers advanced cooling solutions, including standard and customized air, indirect and direct water cooling solutions for IT equipment and servers
- nVent CADDY provides a catalog of cable trays, cable management solutions and spring steel fasteners
- nVent ERIFLEX offers low-voltage power distribution solutions used in high density power telecommunications systems and batteries
Coupled with our global manufacturing footprint and global support network, nVent is the ideal partner to support your telecommunication infrastructure deployment. Tailored to your specific needs and scalable to grow, nVent solutions connect and protect your critical assets.
TRUSTED PARTNER TO THE TELECOMMUNICATIONS INDUSTRY
nVent offers a comprehensive range of solutions that CONNECT and PROTECT telecom infrastructure
nVent solutions play a key role in ensuring reliable telecom service
High quality nVent products meet key telecom industry standards and requirements
SOLUTIONS AND CAPABILITIES
Webinar Series: Telecommunication Grounding & Protection
Full catalog of live webinar courses on the best ways to design and install grounding, bonding, surge protection and lightning protection systems.
Whitepaper: Telecommunications, an Industry in the Midst of Transformation
New telecommunication technologies have higher power densities, which increase the amount of power and cooling required. Learn more about a unique nVent solution.
DRIVE EFFICIENCY & SCALE
Solutions to meet our connected world’s big data demands
To meet the growing requirements of the telecommunications industry, nVent offers a broad portfolio of Information and Communication Technology solutions