Optimized Power and Protection for the Future of Transportation
Electrical Charging Stations and electrically-powered transportation are a more reliable, efficient and easy choice than ever before for both consumers and companies. But investing in E-mobility means finding products and solutions that will be scalable, save space, and get you up and running quickly. nVent product and engineering expertise ensure you have a reliable partner for every step of the process when planning to support E-mobility applications.
Trust nVent for your E-mobility needs, including:
- Standard and customized product solutions
- Engineering and prototype installation support
- Post-installation maintenance guidance
nVent conducts rigorous testing to ensure our product solutions meet performance standards. Download our testing results to learn how nVent ERIFLEX Solutions meet the ISO 6469-1 standard.
E-Mobility: Are you Ready?
The International Energy Agency’s Global EV Outlook 2019 predicts that the global EV stock will reach about 135 million vehicles in 2030, with a CAGR of 30%. In Europe, the stock of EVs sales share will reach 26% in 2030. In the United States, stock is expected to climb to 8% of the vehicle market by 2030.
nVent's experience with e-mobility and energy storage specifications and requirements position us to solve your unique challenges. nVent ERIFLEX has a wide range of low voltage products to ensure safe and efficient energy transmission and storage. Combined with nVent ERICO’s product mix and expertise in grounding, bonding and surge protection, you can be assured that your EV charging stations and supply infrastructure are ready to meet any power delivery and protection need.
Specifying the right products
nVent ERICO and ERIFLEX expert teams of engineers can help match products to your critical operation needs.
- Ability to transmit 63 to 6000 A
- Nominal Voltage UL/IEC 1000 VAC / 1500VDC
- Compliant with primary international standards: UL, IEC, CSA,EAC
- Latest generation in insulation material (halogen-free, low smoke, flame retardant) called nVent ERIFLEX Advanced Technology
- High temperature resistance up to 115°C
- International compliance and certifications: EN 45-545, DNV-GL, ABS, Bureau Veritas
Installing with confidence
Our support doesn’t stop after choosing the products. Installing properly ensures you can save space, time and money.
We stay on top of trends, installation requirements, codes and standards. Find the support you need to maintain your EV installations and confidence to adapt rapidly.