Improve safety, reduce costs and optimize design
Get the high-quality solutions you need, delivered through our global network of 3,000+ distributors.
- Enhance control panel reliability with SpectraCool Hazardous Location Air Conditioner
- Protect electrical controls in Division 1 or Zone 1 areas with flameproof - and explosion-proof enclosures
- Reduce costs for large control panels in hazardous areas with purge and pressurization solutions
- Protect terminations in Zone 1 or 2 areas with Zonex enclosures
- Optimize control panel design and ease of use with our wide selection of accessories
Choose from an extensive line of enclosures to protect electrical components in environments subject to potentially hazardous atmospheres created by vapor or dust. Includes ATEX- and IECEX-certified enclosure platform for areas rated Zone 1 and Zone 2.
Certified thermal management solutions are designed to regulate the internal temperature and mitigate condensation within enclosures in hazardous locations.
Purging and Pressurization Systems
Rely on purge/pressurization systems to remove potentially hazardous atmospheres from enclosures and replace it with inert gas or air at a pressure sufficient to prevent ingress of ambient air.
Specifying Cooling in Harsh Environments
Key elements for traditional evaporation and condensing cooling systems to help select the right thermal management solution for your hazardous location application.