Patented Open Back Box
- Ability to wire device without removing mudring
- Ease of access after drywall is hung through open back box
- Simplifies inspection process
- No need to change mudrings based on wall thickness
- Adjust from 5/8" to 1-1/4" after drywall is installed
- Easily accommodate tile or backsplashes without changing mudring
- Produced and delivered with prefabricated room assemblies
- Available for MC, AC or NM cable
- Stored in the nVent CADDY facility until needed on the project site
From simple assemblies to complex systems, our team can do it all. The prefab solutions below are customizable to work best for your project. A few benefits of an nVent CADDY prefab solution are:
- A team to inspect and test all components of the system
- Layout drawing with each shipping carton that numerically identify each assembly location
- Large assembly labels that includes all data required to install the assembly and the cable, including incoming and outgoing connections, mounting height and circuit information
- Assemblies with an open-back box system that allows all terminations to be made at the rear of the junction box, eliminating the tedious and time-consuming disassembly process
Fully Engineered Prefab Solution
- Complete system that is designed to your project specifications (available in MC, AC and NM cable) that includes custom installation drawings with every unit and a dedicated, experienced electrician to manage the process.
- Allows the installer to perform rough in and trim out at the same time.
- Utilizes our patented open back box which is the only product on the market that facilitates pre-installation of devices without needing to remove the mud ring assembly to do final termination.
- System arrives 90% complete, delivered directly to the job site when needed.
- System is UL Listed.
User Specified Custom Assemblies
- You spec it, we build it - fast!
- Product can typically be shipped within a few days of receipt of the purchase order.
- Built to your exact specifications with minimal lead-time and delivered just-in-time direct to your job-site.
nVent CADDY All-in-One – Catalog Assemblies
- Standard catalog items ready to ship NOW – and may be in stock at your local distributor.
- The All-in-One system includes stud-mounted, between-stud and floor-mounted solutions utilizing the open back box.
- Sold as an option with the fully engineered prefab system.
- Allows the fully wired panels to be installed in minutes.