Prefab solutions with the nVent CADDY products you trust.
From start to finish, the nVent CADDY prefab team is there for you. Dedicated design services, and a highly skilled nVent CADDY design electrician with decades of field experience, are standard with every project.
The team will review specifications for important pieces like electrical requirements and layout of the system. They will also identify interference points through the project with other trades and potential installation problems, foreseeing any design changes needed throughout the project.
for material purchasing and tracking
of product to streamline your worksite
of wire & cable
The Design Process
Through the design process, your project is assigned and managed by one of our experienced electricans, a team with more than 100 years of combined experience in the field.
1. Submittals provided within days of receipt of the PO
4. Design and create installation drawings
2. Construction documents reviewed for electrical requirements
5. Manufacture mock up units to be installed at the jobsite to dial in the electrical design
7. React to design changes throughout the project
3. Identify potential interference points with other trades
6. Build and deliver product to the contractor’s schedule
nVent CADDY Mock-up Design Services
Learn more about step 5: nVent CADDY will prepare a project mock-up based on your design for your approval, and receiving an estimate is easy! Just provide project drawings and specifications to receive an all-inclusive proposal.
Perform the layout using the provided installation drawings and stickers
Mount the assemblies
Pull the cable
Do the make up