nVent CADDY Prefab Solutions are made for electricians by electricians.
Our method has been developed over a decade to significantly reduce scrap and re-work costs for installers, setting the standard for electrical prefabrication.
Meet the challenging schedule demands in today’s commercial construction environment by trusting the team with more than 600 successful complete projects. Our method helps to reduce or eliminate pre-construction costs, excess inventory of components and sourcing-related issues of spot buying and partial shipments.
Utilizing the nVent CADDY proprietary open back box, our system is the only option on the market that allows electrical contractors the ability to pre-install devices without the need to drop the mudring to terminate. nVent CADDY Prefab products are UL Listed.
Don't think Prefab is for you? Think again.
Learn more about our nVent CADDY Prefab solutions with our new nVent CADDY Prefab Whitepaper.
Ready to get started with nVent CADDY Prefab?
nVent CADDY Prefab Solutions provides a range of customized assemblies to fit the unique needs of the most complex projects. Complete our form and a local nVent CADDY representative will contact you to discuss your project requirements.
PREFAB SOLUTIONS WITH THE NVENT CADDY PRODUCTS YOU TRUST.
for material purchasing and tracking
of product to streamline your worksite
of wire & cable
The Design Process
Through the design process, your project is assigned and managed by one of our experienced electricans, a team with more than 100 years of combined experience in the field.
Download our nVent CADDY Prefab Design Process + Install Flyer Here:
From simple assemblies to complex systems, our team can do it all. nVent CADDY prefab solutions are customizable to work best for your project, and come with a team to inspect and test all components. nVent CADDY prefab solutions come with:
- Layout drawings with each shipping carton that numerically identify each assembly location
- Large assembly labels that include all data required to install the assembly and the cable, including incoming and outgoing connections, mounting height and circuit information
- Assemblies with an open-back box system that allows all terminations to be made at the rear of the junction box
Fully-Engineered, Custom Prefab Solutions
- You spec it, we build it – fast! Product is typically shipped within a few days of receipt of purchase order.
- Complete system that is designed to your project specifications (available in MC, AC and NM cable) that includes custom installation drawings with every unit and a dedicated, experienced electrician to manage the process.
- Allows the installer to perform rough in and trim out at the same time.
- Utilizes our patented open back box which is the only product on the market that facilitates pre-installation of devices without needing to remove the mud ring assembly to do final termination.
- System arrives 90% complete, delivered directly to the job site when needed.
nVent CADDY All-in-One – Catalog Assemblies
- Standard catalog items ready to ship NOW – and may be in stock at your local distributor.
- The All-in-One system includes stud-mounted, between-stud and floor-mounted solutions utilizing the open back box.
Check out nVent CADDY All-in-One products now.
nVent CADDY "TB" Series Product Line
- Products designed to make installing boxes between studs easier, repeatable and reliable
- TB Series products work together for a tool-free install
- Maximize job efficiency with these in-wall products
Introduction to Prefabrication
Learn how prefabrication can save time and money, and provide other benefits with Introduction to Prefabrication.
Discover more about:
- Definition of prefabrication
- Potential benefits
- Perceived drawbacks