Bring bold ideas.Be authentic.
Build the future of a more sustainable world.
At nVent, you will be empowered, you will connect with colleagues around the world and you will experience personal growth. Our culture of positive energy, integrity and respect will be the fuel you need to launch a purposeful, rewarding career. Dream big, expect development and plug into our growing, global community where your diverse skills and talents will be deployed to make a difference in today’s electrified world.
nVent is a certified Great Place to Work! At nVent, we connect and protect a more sustainable and electrified world with inventive electrical solutions. We’re a nearly $3 billion high-performance electrical company with a dedicated team of 10,000+ people at more than 130 sites around the world. Our solutions deliver value to industrial, commercial, residential, energy and infrastructure customers, providing mission critical solutions that improve performance, lower costs and reduce downtime.
We design, manufacture, market, install and service high-performance products and solutions that connect and protect mission critical equipment, buildings and essential processes. Our robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for employees who want to grow with us.
What does this mean for you?
Innovation, inclusion, and growth.
By joining nVent through any one of our early career opportunities, you have the ability to help build a more sustainable and electrified world, to be celebrated for bringing your authentic self to work and to bring forward bold ideas that drive your personal and professional growth. Our values shape our culture and drive us to deliver the best for ourselves and our customers.
- Inclusion and diversity is a part of our culture. You will find we value personal connections. We value our people’s uniqueness, we learn from each other and create an environment where we can do our best work. People are our most valuable asset. Inclusion and diversity means that we celebrate and encourage each other’s authenticity because we understand that uniqueness sparks growth
- Our ESG efforts are centered on three areas: People, Products and Planet. We live social responsibility every day through our employees, our operations and our communities.
- Community involvement is integral to our culture and values. We give back through volunteerism, grants and scholarships.
What’s in it for you?
Obtaining valuable experience while you are in school or just after graduation is the launch pad for a successful career. nVent can serve as the catalyst toward helping you achieve your career goals. Our early career opportunities allow you to:
- Gain exposure and valuable development within a global organization
- Accelerate your career by learning from the best teams in the industry
- Share creative, forward-thinking and innovative ideas that electrify the future
- Collaborate with teammates around the world
- Stretch your abilities to make an impact every day
- Join a community of other early career professionals
What do our young professionals have to say?
Hear from our current and past Leadership Development Program (LDP) participants.
Makenzie H., People Analytics Analyst & HR LDP Graduate
"The rotational structure of the LDP program allows you, as a young professional, to figure out what areas of your career that you are truly passionate about. You get the opportunity to build deep relationships with a variety of groups, and have the support for your ideas to be heard."
Jamal I.,Financial Planning & Analysis Associate & Finance LDP Participant
"nVent provides plenty of great opportunities for recent college graduates to get the right exposure and experience in their your professional career."
Why should you join nVent?
You've learned a lot and now you're ready for a career that makes use of your talents. Innovation and growth are central to our culture, and we welcome young professionals who want to deliver new ideas and shape the way we do business.
At nVent, we understand that the first steps in your career are important. The right mix of experience, development and company culture can help shape you and your career. There are a number of career pathways that you can explore that align with your academic pursuits and interests. Choose a career in one of these functional areas:
• Supply Chain
Grow with us! At nVent, you will have the opportunity to build your career and chose your destiny. You will work in an inclusive environment, with benefits to support your life, because we value differences and welcome people from all walks of life. We are looking for young professionals to join our organization in a variety of functions through our:
- Leadership Development Program (LDP)
- Entry-level roles
Be sure to connect with us on LinkedIn!