nVent CADDY Pyramid Rooftop Anchor Systems help ensure the safety and protection of your rooftop mechanical and electrical equipment applications. The system fastens directly to the roof deck. The anchor is permanently sealed to the roof membrane, creating a watertight barrier. The system offers a superior method of securing rooftop equipment by replacing evasive anchoring techniques and ballasting. Pyramid Rooftop Anchor Systems provide contractors with high-quality products and engineering services.
- System requires minimal roof membrane penetration
- Elimination of ballasting significantly reduces weight to roof structure
- Speed of installation results in lower total installed cost
- System preserves membrane manufacturers’ warranty
- Design and engineering services are available, from simple layouts to PE stamped designs
- Combines with other Pyramid products for a total rooftop solution
Products | 3 results (43 items)
nVent CADDY Pyramid Rooftop Anchor
This watertight, membrane-matching rooftop anchor utilizes a threaded stud for bracing applications.
nVent CADDY Pyramid Rooftop Anchor Cable Bracing
A safe and secure method to attach electrical and mechanical applications to rooftop anchors.