Protection from Fuel & Chemical Leaks
Fuel and chemical leaks are often discovered only after significant damage has occurred. nVent RAYCHEM TraceTek offers solutions to protect against these risks with advanced fuel detection systems.
Detect Leaks Before They Become a Problem
Fuel leak detection systems are ideal for applications that involve the production, transportation, store, refining or consumption of fuels or simply detecting leaks from back-up generators. Fuel oil leak detection systems help operators detect spills, locate the source of leaks and take corrective action before damage and harm to people, the environment or equipment occurs.
Chemical leak detection systems enhance environmental health and safety by providing a certified and approved leak detection system for volatile liquids, water-based acids, liquid solvents and sulphuric acid.
They help detect and locate the source of leaks and take corrective action before damage and harm to people, the environment or equipment occurs. Additionally, our Chemical Sensing solutions are designed for outdoor use and do not false alarm in the presence of water
Ideal for a Variety of Industrial Environments
nVent RAYCHEM's TraceTek Leak Detection systems are designed to be used in manufacturing and processing plants that store flammable or volatile liquids.
- Semiconductor manufacturing facilities
- Durables assembly plants – tires, automobiles, boats, appliances
- Chemicals and surfactants manufacturers – detergent, cleaning agents
- Paint Manufacturing facilities
- Alcohol distilleries and breweries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Waste Water treatment plants
- Food processing plants
Configure for Your Needs
TraceTek leak detection systems consist of a few basic components:
- Sensing cables: provide early detection of “weeps and seeps” before they accumulate into larger spills.
- Probes: detect fuel floating on water, accumulating low spots like sumps or valve pits or on flat surfaces like pump pads.
- Sensor interface modules and alarm panels: energize the sensor cables and probes, monitor their condition and report detection and locations of leaks to operators. Probes The sensor interface modules and alarm panels
EARLY DETECTION AND ACCURATE LOCATION
Raychem fuel detection systems help minimize damage to property and equipment. With configuration options that automatically shut off pumps or valves, facilities can be protected and ensure minimal disruptions to operations.
Our systems integrate with a variety of facility management systems. With a robust digital backbone that tracks many leaks, local networked or remote alarms and multiple communications protocols integrated, your building can be configured to track diagnostics around the clock.
BROAD DETECTION RANGE
Our solutions have the capability to detect and alert of potential problems from various sources. Whether it’s oil, jet fuels, gasoline or other liquid hydrocarbons, ...manufacturing waste water, organic solvents or other aqueous chemicals or conductive liquids, our systems can detect a wide range of potential liquid threats without false alarming to water.