Supporting Our Team
At nVent, your health and wellbeing are very important to us. We offer comprehensive benefits to help you and your family lead a healthy and happy lifestyle
nVent offers health-related benefits geared towards meeting the specific needs of you and your family
- Medical and Prescription Drug Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Plans
- Life and AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
nVent is committed to helping you prepare for retirement. We offer several different plans designed to help you save for the future and provide income protection. nVent’s financial Benefits are managed through Fidelity.
- 401(k) - the 401(k) plan through nVent’s Retirement Savings and Investment Plan (RSIP) offers a great way to save for retirement and obtain up to a 5% match.
- nVent Stock Purchase Plan (NSPP) – the NSPP is a voluntary program that offers eligible employees a convenient way to become nVent shareholders. Through the program, eligible employees may contribute after-tax dollars from their paycheck through payroll deductions to purchase nVent common stock, and obtain a matching contribution from nVent.nVent’s financial benefits are managed through Fidelity.
Life Benefits & Well-Being
nVent offers the following life, wellness and voluntary services in order to provide expanded benefit assistance and choice for you and your family.
- nVent AllnWellness program; incentives, health coaching and wellbeing resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Management Program
- Prediabetes Management Program
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Vacation Time
- Sick time for hourly employees
- Floating holidays - employees can take time off to celebrate the days that are important to them
- Paid parental leave - employees can take up to six weeks of paid time off within the first 12 months to bond with a new child
- Volunteer time - employees can use up to eight hours per year to give back to their community