Our People Vision
A culture focused on inclusion, diversity, employee engagement, safety and integrity
Our 2025 People Goals
- Increase representation of women in management globally by 20%
- Increase representation of racially diverse U.S. professional employees by 25%
- Reach an employee safety total recordable incident rate of ≤0.50
At nVent, our people are at the center of our business. We believe our culture is a differentiator and fosters an environment where our employees can bring bold ideas, be authentic and build the future of a more sustainable and electrified world. Our employees experience:
- Inclusion: We value personal connections, knowing that each person is unique and that learning from one another creates an environment where we can do our best work.
- Innovation: We empower employees to be bold, creative thinkers, which drives engagement and high performance.
- Growth: We are a growing, global company that promotes opportunities for employees to develop while shaping nVent’s future.
We are committed to maintaining a healthy and safe work environment for our employees and preventing workplace injuries. We use a safety model based on three pillars: management commitment, controlled hazards and employee engagement. Around the world, our safety leaders work with employees to reduce risks and injuries.
Promoting a culture of inclusion is a cornerstone of our strategy and is woven throughout our organization. We believe that diverse perspectives are key to our company’s ability to innovate for our customers and grow. We provide an inclusive and work environment that drives innovation, connection and growth for our employees and business partners. Read more about our Inclusion and Diversity efforts here .
Supporting our communities is part of our culture and values. Through the nVent Foundation and our broader nVent in Action program, we empower our employees to give to the causes they care about. We celebrate and support nVent employees around the world making their communities stronger by sharing their time, talents and resources with those in need.
2021 ESG Report
We are pleased to announce our 2021 report, detailing the progress we have made over the course of the last year and introducing new goals and areas of focus for our organization.