At nVent, we believe that safer systems ensure a more secure world. We connect and protect our customers with inventive electrical solutions. Suppliers are our partners in ensuring we have the steady pipeline of the quality materials and services at a competitive price needed to manufacture the solutions our customers rely on in an electrified world.
We hold ourselves to high standards each day through our “Win Right” values. We believe that honesty and integrity should define our relationships with customers, suppliers, investors, and each other. We have the same expectations of our suppliers.
We want all of our employees to work in a place that actively welcomes their uniqueness and ensures each employee’s voice is heard, respected and represented. We also celebrate and welcome uniqueness and authenticity in our supplier community. Our Supplier Diversity team is working hard to launch the new Supplier Diversity Program. We have worked with numerous suppliers and third party diversity partners to create a program which combines inclusion, passion and hard work. If you are interested in learning more, please contact our team at [email protected]
nVent’s values regarding absolute integrity, environmental stewardship, safety and social responsibility guide how we conduct business every day. We manage our global operations with care for the health, safety and prosperity of our employees, customers, communities and the environment. Please reference Extractives and Conflict Minerals Resources for the most current information regarding Conflict Minerals initiatives.
The downloads and resources below are provided for current/potential suppliers to understand nVent’s expectations in detail and how to do business with us.
- Global Supplier Guide and Code of Conduct: nVent has developed a Global Supplier Guide and Code of conduct which details how to become an approved Supplier and sets forth the requirements for continuous improvement and communication. It also shares the high expectations that we hold ourselves and our suppliers to. We expect our suppliers to comply with these guidelines to ensure safe and healthy working conditions, the human rights of workers, high ethical standards, and environmental responsibility.
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act Disclosure: nVent's Ethical Sourcing Standards represent a global supply chain initiative requiring our direct suppliers to protect the health, safety and human rights of their employees.
- nVent Conflict Minerals Policy: nVent's policy is that it will comply with Section 1502 of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and it expects its suppliers to cooperate with the Conflict Minerals reporting process as part of doing business with nVent.
- nVent Conflict Minerals Report: nVent's Conflict Minerals Report complies with Rule 13p-1 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, and Form SD. The Conflict Minerals Report covers the reporting period from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
- Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement: At nVent, we are committed to conducting business with absolute integrity, which includes combatting modern slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain.
- Global Human Rights Policy: At nVent, we are committed to ensuring a positive, diverse and inclusive work environment where all employees treat one another with dignity and respect.
If you have additional questions please contact us.
Supplier Diversity at nVent
Supplier diversity is one of the four strategic pillars of our Inclusion & Diversity initiative. Supplier diversity directly aligns with our goal of contributing to our communities by providing jobs and wealth, a key element of our Social Responsibility goals.