We Make Seismic Simple
nVent CADDY Seismic Solutions protect people, property and equipment during and after a seismic event by ensuring business continuity and continued operation of critical infrastructure and services. nVent CADDY's innovative seismic bracing solutions reduce the total installed cost, and the provided installation technique training and guidance ensures seismic code and standards compliance.
The nVent CADDY team makes seismic simple by:
- Working with you to design a turn-key, fully engineered, complete bracing system that meets your needs
- Identifying the appropriate products from the broad offering
- Offering compatible fixing, fastening and support products
- Explaining installation techniques and tips to meet the evolving codes and standards requirements
From design to construction to inspection, we keep our process transparent to ensure a full understanding of the final bracing installation, whether it requires cable or rigid bracing solutions.
Email your drawings to your sales respresentative or complete our contact form online.
Receive a fully engineered, turn-key seismic solution customized to meet all code requirements.
Work with one of our trusted distributors for easy ordering and fast delivery.
- Design Optimization
- Bracing Layouts with Bill of Material
- Stamped Drawings
- Cable and Rigid Bracing
- Innovative Products
- Superior Solutions
- Quick Turnaround
- Local Availability
- In-Market Support
Download Seismic Bracing Specifications from Product MasterSpec
Download specs for vibration, isolation and seismic sections for:
- 210548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For Fire-Suppression Piping And Equipment
- 220548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For Plumbing And Piping Equipment
- 230548 Vibration And Seismic Controls For HVAC
- 260548.16 Seismic Controls For Electrical Systems
- 270548.16 Seismic Controls For Communications Systems
Seismic Bracing Product Solutions
nVent CADDY cable bracing is for all MEP components including fire sprinkler. Our cable bracing has no brace length limitation and is ideal when confined or crowded spaces make rigid bracing systems difficult to install.