nVent CADDY Pyramid rooftop supports are a surface-mounted solution for supporting electrical and mechanical applications on a variety of roof surfaces. They offer superior load capacity and dramatically reduce installation time by replacing slow, heavy and labor-intensive methods to support pipes, conduits, ducts, cable trays and equipment.
“Our clients’ roofs are a significant investment. Protecting these assets requires the use of engineered solutions that can withstand the test of time, which is why we have standardized on the Pyramid family of rooftop supports.”
- Chris Denman, vice president and partner of Roof Management, LLC.
nVent CADDY rooftop solutions are specially designed to properly support heavy loads, to minimize the chances of point loading or abrading the roof membrane, and to ensure chemical compatibility with anything placed on the membrane.
Meet project deadlines and stay within scope while delivering high-quality work with these easy-to-install solutions.
Unlike wood blocks, Pyramid supports are specifically designed for rooftop applications, incorporating unique materials and finishes that protect roof membranes and provide superior corrosion protection.
1) Hot-dip galvanized for superior corrosion protection
2) UV stabilized for long lasting performance
3) Foam bottom offers low abrasion interface for better roof membrane protection
4) Compatible with roof surfaces including single ply, bituminous, metal and spray foam
- Fewer supports required for the same load
- Less material, less labor
- Minimizes point loading and stress concentrations
- Reduces likelihood of roof membrane damage
- Provides roof membrane compatibility
- Eliminates the need for a separation sheet
nVent CADDY Quality and Innovations
- More than 14 years of designing and building high-quality rooftop support solutions
- Continuously innovating for over 110 years
Pyramid Load Distribution Testing
Pyramid and alternative solutions were tested at various loads using a pressure sensitive mat. These graphics show the static load transferred to the roof membrane. There are two key findings from the tests:
At any given load, nVent CADDY Pyramid offers superior load distribution than many alternatives
Pyramid covers a broader range of load ratings than many alternatives
Learn more about pyramid rooftop supports, a surface mounted solution for supporting electrical and mechanical applications on a variety of roof surfaces.