Quick and Accurate Leak Detection
Leak detection systems enhance environmental health and safety by ensuring that leaks are discovered before any significant damage can occur. nVent RAYCHEM TraceTek solutions detect liquid leaks, whether they’re water, fuel or aqueous chemicals.
Ideal for a Variety of Industrial Environments
TraceTek advanced leak detection equipment is designed to be used in manufacturing and industrial processing plants that store flammable or volatile liquids.
- Applications that involve the production, transportation, storage, refining or consumption of fuels
- Semiconductor manufacturing facilities
- Durables assembly plants – tires, automobiles, boats, appliances…
- Chemicals and surfactants manufacturers – detergent, cleaning agents…
- Paint Manufacturing facilities
- Alcohol distilleries and breweries
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Waste water treatment plants
- Food processing plants
Configure for Your Needs
A TraceTek leak detection system consists of sensor cables, fast acting, resettable probes, monitoring and alarm panels. These modular units can be configured to suit simple or complex applications and allow for future expansion.
Our systems are simple to operate, rugged in design and reliable in use. They are certified for use in hazardous locations by international agencies, including FM, UL, TÜV, VDE, Baseefa and LCIE, and can be installed in the most extreme environments.
Customer Success Stories
Advanced Leak Detection Protecting the Great Barrier Reef
Leak Detection for Automobile Plant Oil Depot
Safeguarding People, Environment and Property in Chile’s Main Airport
Water Leaks Are a Friend to No One
Water leaks pose a threat, especially in locations where critical equipment is located. TraceTek water leak detection systems will find leaks before they find you.